1 Atelier Luxury Brand Ambassador - Bloomingdale's Short Hills, nj
1 Atelier is an independent luxury brand born in New York City.We celebrate the individual and empower self-expression by inviting you to make our designs your own, confidently creating luxury handbags that are truly one-of-a-kind.We are building a transformational luxury brand that delivers exquisite custom accessories, manufactured in New York City, and delivered in less than 21 days.1 Atelier is returning luxury to what it once was, in a way it could only happen today.
1 Atelier is looking for a passionate and experienced Brand Ambassador as the dedicated sales lead to drive our business in our new custom luxury handbag shop-in-shop in Bloomingdale's at The Mall at Short Hills.The ideal candidate has deep experience selling luxury brands to high-end clients, and is wired to sell while offering the highest level of client service.This person is driven, self-directed, dedicated and ambitious, and loves the thrill of client service and selling.
- Drive sales to meet monthly and yearly targets.
- Participate in the planning and execution of trunk shows or special events.
- Develop and execute outreach programs to build relationships with people within the store and the local community who have relationships with our potential Clients.
- Track and report vendor specific monthly sales information vs. plan.
- Provide Client feedback to buyer and vendor on a regular basis.
- Maintain and re-merchandise the 1 Atelier Shop.
- At least 3+ years experience selling luxury accessories to high-end clients for one or more recognized luxury brands (i.e. Bottega, Celine, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc.), either in national multi-brand retailers or in retail stores. **Please note this is a requirement - candidates without this experience will not be considered.**
- Demonstrated ability to drive luxury goods sales at retail.
- Self-starter, dependable, punctual, detail-oriented while also flexible and a good problem solver who has the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of the business.
- Professional presentation, fashion forward, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A great work “fam” with a tight knit group of no BS, no ego folks
- A major opportunity to shape the future our business
- A free custom bag of your choosing (yes, we have stuff for the fellas too)
- Lots of autonomy and flexibility
- Group health plan available
If you’re interested, send over a note with your resume.