Account Executive - Childrenswear
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Account Executive – Childrenswear
Account Executive will develop and execute sales strategies that will achieve/surpass financial objectives of the Wholesale business. The Account Executive will manage relationships with specialty stores buyers to ensure a mutually profitable partnership. Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment are key criteria for this role
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain and cultivate strong relationships with Better Children's Specialty accounts across US.
Identify new potential customers.
- Analyze selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis in order to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Strategize with Sales Manager + VP to achieve sales goals each season through product assortment and event opportunities
- Able to present the collection during seasonal market appointments, store product knowledge clinics and events.
Have strong understanding of account’s historical performance to guide future buys. Write balanced orders with buyers and analyze orders before shipping
- Visit stores to maintain and promote brand awareness and observe specific market
- Represents the values of our brand and communicates our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Build sales strategies to ensure continued growth and exceed plans throughout the selling season
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met.
- Trouble shoot problems and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
Desired Skills Requirements:
- Must have 2-3 year experience in children's apparel with Better Specialty Accounts
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of retail math
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally, able to respond effectively to both client and division needs
- Thorough knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and relative fashion industry systems such as Blue Cherry, NuOrder.
- Dynamic presentation skills
- High level of organizational and time management skills