Account Executive – Established Children’s Apparel Company
Fourth Floor (www.fourthfloor.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Established Children's Apparel Company is seeking a Sales Executive to join their team in New York City.
The Account Executive will build and maintain relationships with accounts, as well as buying and store teams. Your analytical approach to problem solving and your ability to see the big picture will be essential as you work to maintain the high standards of the company. The ideal candidate is personable, driven and possesses current relationships with mass market department stores.
- Managing new and existing accounts
- Fostering and maintaining strong business relationships
- Creating and analyzing sales reports
- Communicating with buyers on a daily basis
- Showing the line during market
- Attending trade shows
- Taking on additional projects as assigned
- At least 5+ years of previous wholesale sales experience in children’s apparel
- Capacity to work in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales-driven professional to partner with a leading company.
Please submit your resume to be considered!