Account Executive, Footwear – Leading Footwear Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Leading Footwear Brand in New York City is seeking an Account Executive to join their team.
In this role, you will focus on specialty store accounts. You will manage and grow established accounts, bring in new accounts, and manage the entirety of the sales cycle. You will also follow up with production and delivery teams. Through research, networking, and cold calling, you will identify new opportunities to expand the business.
- Track monthly shipments and order confirmations
- Follow up with production and delivery teams
- Compile and prepare weekly selling reports
- Maintain all sales numbers in spreadsheets
- Travel between 1-8 days per month
- Present the line to accounts during market
- Manage sample inventory
- Coordinate store appointments and trunk shoes
- Assess industry trends to determine new opportunities
You will need:
- At least 3-5+ years of experience in apparel or fashion
- Strong background in sales and business growth
- Existing network of contacts and vendors
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail and organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.