Account Executive – Luxury Accessories Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Accessories Brand in SoHo is seeking a passionate, savvy Account Executive to join their close-knit team. The Account Executive will oversee all aspects of the wholesale business with an emphasis on profitability and growth. The ideal candidate for this position is a dedicated self-starter with existing US luxury retailer relationships.
Candidates will need to have existing relationships with one or more of the following retailers: Marissa Collections, Mitchells, Richards, Mario’s, Wilkes, The Met, Amaree’s, Julian Gold, 4510, Kirna Zabete, The Webster, Capitol, Stanley Korshak, Elyse Walker, Linda Dresner, Ikram, Julianne, Hirshleifer’s, Max, Tootsie’s, Susan, Relish, Coplon’s, Net-A-Porter, or Matches.
- Act as brand ambassador and co-manage wholesale sales business
- Prospect new retailers; present seasonal collections to luxury store accounts
- Conduct product knowledge seminars, incentive programs, and trunk shows
- Manage weekly selling of existing accounts
- Distribute weekly selling recaps
- Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on current trends
- Set up and participate in tradeshows
- At least 3-5+ years of luxury wholesale experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to balance competing priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive with excellent follow-through
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- International relationships with luxury retailers a plus!
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented professional to partner with a leading brand! Please submit your resume to be considered.