Account Executive - Swimwear
REK GROUP STAFFING is one of the leading PERMANENT & TEMPORARY staffing agencies in the tri-state area, specializing in the placement of only Wholesale FASHION applicants .
Established in 2001..Richard Koshar has over 30+ years experience in the fashion placement industry.
We consistently attract some of the best fashion talent in the Tri-state area;
Responsible for achieving profitable sales and service efforts for sales. The emphasis of this role is on new business development (either large retailers or small boutiques), developing key customer relationships at all levels. The Account Executive will possess in-depth product knowledge.
- Develop and execute sales plan to grow the business.
- Monitor and make necessary adjustments to the plan with a focus on profitability and limiting inventory risk.
- Provide exceptional account service leadership, ensure the brand is maintaining a high level of service in all functional areas of alignment with the customer
- Grow and establish key business relationships with mid to upper tier department stores OR small boutiques / retailers
- Work with internal cross-functional teams
- Effectively and promptly communicate with customer accounts and cross-functional teams on all accounts requests e.g., special customer requests, promotional commitments
- Develop in-depth product knowledge, account culture, and business processes to provide optimal service and delivery
- Maintain current on trends and industry news in the marketplace by conducting regular research, retail pricing, assortment surveys, feature ad tracking and market visits
- Develop strategy to generate profitable new business opportunities and, recommend solutions to overcome challenges