Account Executive – Young Contemporary
Fourth Floor fashion (www.fourthfloor.com) is an industry leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in fashion, placing creative freelance and full time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Established Young Contemporary Apparel Company in Midtown is seeking an Account Executive to join their growing team.
In this pivotal role you will use your strong analytical and leadership skills to manage and develop new business relationships. The ideal candidate for this exciting position is highly organized, driven, and has experience working with major accounts.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, buyers, and staff
- Merchandise the showroom and manage market appointments with buyers
- Attend trade shows, inventory meetings, and presentations
- Issue reports on sales results and product feedback
- Work with vendors on matters regarding samples and item production
- Assist cross-departmental teams with related tasks, as assigned
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of experience in the young contemporary market
- Meticulous attention to detail, highly organized, and collaborative team-player
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Autonomous, proactive, and professional demeanor
Please submit resume for consideration.