REK GROUP STAFFING is one of the leading PERMANENT & TEMPORARY staffing agencies in the tri-state area, specializing in the placement of only Wholesale FASHION applicants .
Established in 2001..Richard Koshar has over 30+ years experience in the fashion placement industry.
We consistently attract some of the best fashion talent in the Tri-state area;
Provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly records the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner
STRONG WITH CHARGEBACKS
MUST HAVE FASHION COMPANY BACKGROUND
MUST HAVE STRONG RECEIVABLE BACKGROUND
- Enter data on invoices; ensure proper coding on documents
- Collect on accounts by sending invoice reminders and communication with customers via phone, email, fax or mail
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions and entering them into the general ledger or accounting software
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank; totaling and recording the deposit amounts, filling out deposit slips and bundling the funds and slips; making deposits at the bank
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and customers
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals; preparing reports
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports detailing paid and unpaid invoices and other accounts receivable activity
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Must have import/export experience and or familiar with Wal-Mart Kohl’s JCP ….etc.
Experience in Accounts receivables and payables.
Experience in charge-backs
Experience in keying off invoice