Area Manager For Prominent Cosmetics Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
A well-known cosmetics brand is looking for an Area Manager to supervise the operations of at least ten of their New York stores. Our ideal candidate is proactive, reliable, and committed to communicating a strong brand voice across all retail holdings.
- Develop action plans for each store, setting goals for profit, sales, etc.
- Implement consistent brand voice and synergy in all retail stores
- Organize promotional events such as activations, sales, etc.
- Oversee inventory levels and place stock orders for stores
- Assist with onboarding, training, and HR needs for new team members
- Act as a mentor to store managers and associates alike
- Maintain ultimate responsibility for store performance and metrics
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in retail/area management
- Background in beauty and cosmetics a plus
- Creative and brand-focused mindset
- A driven, decision-oriented work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to excellence and success
This is a great opportunity to partner with a top brand that includes growth opportunities and bonus eligibility! Please submit your resume for consideration.