Associate Account Executive
More than the world’s largest men’s accessories company, Randa uses its scale and expertise to create and expand powerful brands, exceptional products and extraordinary shopping experiences. Randa: leading with accessories. Randa produces men's belts, small leather goods, neckwear, luggage, casual bags, jewelry, and seasonal accessories including footwear, hats, gloves, and gifts, bringing these to market through all channels of distribution, worldwide.
* Maintain account relationships for major retail partners in collaboration with Account Executive
* Writing and completing internal production orders to begin 'go to market' process of bringing product to stores
* Analyze retailer sales to identify important trends to drive incremental sales and find opportunities in the market place.
* Manage customer communications and resolve issues in partnership with Account Executive, Planning, Product Merchandising, and other key teams
* Research and create reports for management and team on a daily basis
* Understand and contribute to achieving internal goals and KPIs
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2+ years of experience in merchandising, textile & apparel management, and/or marketing & sales
* Excellent sales skills including the ability to create and build relationships and a demonstrated track record of teamwork
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel
* Strong analytical and workflow management skills and the ability to meet deadlines. Multi-tasking and attention to detail are critical for success.
* Highly skilled and practiced in both written and verbal communication and comfortable in presenting to both internal and external partner
* Off-Price experience is a plus; Marshall's; Ross Stores; TJ Maxx
* Experience with Mass Market
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled