International women's designer line with presence in North America through both wholesale and retail distribution.
Brand with huge heritage and renowned worldwide with the biggest markets currently being Europe and Japan.
Brand Manager Resposibilities include the complete management of the brand in the wholesale and retail areas including:
•Analyze, identify and execute initiatives to optimize current retail and wholesale operations, including merchandise mix, inventory levels, staffing, training and performance rewards
•Maintain existing wholesale clients and grow number of accounts
•Establish and roll out operational best practices and checklists for key functions
•Write, test and continually revise training materials
•Manage retail operations and relationships with retail partners
•Meet with the Director on a weekly basis to discuss specific issues and goal setting pertaining to each brand.Communicate with business partners through e-mails, phone calls and in-person to execute and review weekly initiatives. Notify business partners at corporate and store levels regarding outstanding issues and progress of initiatives.
•Ensure store associates are educated on all initiatives, projects, events, etc. Review all product information and business with Sales Associates and Managers during each store visit. Educate staff on merchandise placement at each location. Generate motivation about product and promotions in stores to excite the sales associates and in turn, the customer.
•Implementation of corporate and brand directives and sales strategy in assigned territories to engage sales teams and assist in relationship development with the brand
•Utilize merchandising and visual directives to ensure uniformity in all retail locations. Responsible for submitting reports and pictures of brand’s products and enforcing promotional presentation standards by pulling merchandise together and displaying appropriate marketing assets/signage
•Ensure stores are merchandised well to provide a strong visual presentation with regards to high standards; be certain brand is located in the premiere space within departments and stores. Ensure product is represented on the selling floor; Ensure brand is featured on visuals/mannequins. Establish and build strong relationships with store and in-store management are necessary.
•Manage wholesale markets (4/year) by scheduling and leading appoinment with current clients and reach out to new potential accounts
•Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase brand awareness and to drive sales
•Track and report on issues and measures of success
- Able to independently work effectively and efficiently; highly motivated and a sense of urgency; ability to schedule and prioritize workload effectively
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to build relationships with retail staff, wholesale clients and business partners
- Excellent understanding of retail operations and familiarity with business objectives
- Familiarity with wholesale operations and good client relationship and selling skills
- Detail oriented and driven by sales goals
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must be willing to travel in order to work in person with store teams