Business Development Manager
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Our client, a Leading B2B Ecommerce Platform, is seeking a driven and savvy Business Development Manager to join their team at their offices in Midtown!
In this role, you will join the company's Customer Success team, conducting outreach to existing customers and parent companies to understand and develop growth opportunities.Your business savvy and extensive experience in a similar role will make you an ideal candidate for this position.
- Target key existing accounts to schedule discovery and demo calls
- Run web-based demos and diagnostic meetings to highlight solutions to client needs
- Develop account strategies that deliver maximum revenue potential
- Proactively input CRM data
- Achieve and exceed monthly sales goals
- Attend industry trade shows to build brand awareness and generate opportunities
- Take on additional projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the wholesale apparel industry
- Closing experience in an SaaS environment, preferred
- Lead generation experience
- Proven relationship-building skills; industry contacts required
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Excellent presentation and skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that offers excellent benefits and perks! Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.