Business Development Manager Usa
Stylight is the leading Style and Shopping Guide, providing more than 10 million users per month worldwide with inspiring shopping experience. Stylight combines digital fashion, beauty, home & living and lifestyle content with curated online shopping. With the seamless affiliation to over 800 partner shops, Stylight’s inspiring content becomes instantly shoppable. The Style and Shopping platform therefore encourages it's users to refine their style everyday. The headquarters of the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE subsidiary is in Munich along with international offices in both Philadelphia (U.S) and London (UK) and is present in 17 countries worldwide. For more information visit: http://www.stylight.com
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our small team in our new office in Philadelphia and successfully build up and maintain business contacts throughout the American, Canadian and Mexican markets. If you have a passion for sales, e-commerce and fashion, and want to boost Stylight's growth - then this is the place to be for you!
- You are the one of the main contacts for all business co-operations for stylight.com.
- You find adequate partner shops and successfully lead negotiations up to the conclusion of the contract.
- You are part of the successful growth and expansion of Stylight in the US, Canada and Mexico by building sustainable business partnerships and reaching out to a vast variety of stores via phone, email and personal meetings.
- You are in charge of monitoring all relevant KPI's on a daily basis, make decisions accordingly and get a deep insight into the company's figures.
- You have a background in Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- You have 2-3 years of work experience in Digital Sales & Account Management.
- You are familiar with the affiliate business models and could ideally gain experiences in the Fashion E-Commerce landscape.
- You are passionate about Start-up environments and new challenges.
- You have strong communication skills and are motivated to build and enhance our business relationships.
- You are dedicated to grow a business and maximize sales KPIs.
- You have an affinity for numbers and you enjoy working with Excel.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English - ideally you also speak Spanish fluently.
- You are authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
Up for the Challenge?
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today on jobs.stylight.com. Your contact: Annabel Kutter
Spanish language knowledge is a plus