Business Development Sales Representative (b2b)
FashionJobs.com, established in 2001, is the leading recruitment website for fashion, luxury and beauty professionals. The website has over 4 million visitors per month and is active in over 70 markets. FashionJobs.com corresponded to a need for a specialized job search platform for fashion professionals and it has been able to effectively deliver over 15,000 monthly job postings worldwide.
More than 1,000 companies like Christian Dior, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Prada, Fendi, Saint Laurent, Swarovski, Printemps, Galeries Lafayette, Ralph Lauren, Mango, Sandro, Maje, Zadig & Voltaire, Sephora, The Kooples, Camaieu, Caroll, Naf Naf, H&M, Zara, use our website to meet their recruitment needs.
To support our multicultural international department, FashionJobs.com is now looking for a Business Development Representative for the US market.
- Develop the US market by increasing the number of job offers published on FashionJobs.com as well as the applicants’ database.
- Grow the database with new potential clients using online and offline research (checking competitor’s job boards, trade show websites’ list of exhibitors, brand websites, reading trade and consumer magazines, etc.)
- Contact by phone and email the most relevant HR personnel and introducing them to FashionJobs.com. Follow-up on leads to ensure clients register on the website.
- Create a campus academy by building long term partnerships with schools in the US specialized in fashion and business.
- Report weekly to the Paris headquarters
- Control the quality of the job descriptions published on the website
- Physical presence at fashion industry trade shows identified in the US and more specifically, in your city.
This list of tasks is not exhaustive.
- You have a good knowledge of the fashion, beauty and luxury industry in the US
- Well organized
- Autonomous, convincing and enthusiastic
- You are a freelancer and you possess a tax payer number