Cad/Textile Artist - Premier Swimwear Manufacturer
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Premier Swimwear Manufacturer is seeking a CAD/Textile Artist to join their team in Long Island.
As the CAD/Textile Artist, you will create production-ready artwork by collaborating with team leaders. Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a portfolio of complex work and excellent hand drawing and painting skills.
- Resize and recolor existing prints
- Develop precise flat sketches
- Create repeats and print designs
- Maintain and organize CAD and print libraries
- Track artwork throughout the entire design process
- Assist in the development of line presentation materials
- Complete tech packs
- Review strike-offs
You will need:
- At least 3+ years of experience
- Textile Design degree required
- Strong hand drawing and painting skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CD5
- Attention to detail, aesthetic, color, and design
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.