Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Accessories Brand in New York City is seeking a CFO/COO to oversee the company’s day-to-day operations. The CFO/COO will be responsible for managing revenue, sales growth, and achieving established financial goals.
In this role, you will utilize your strong leadership skills and analytical approach to problem-solving to manage multiple projects and expand the brand’s presence. The ideal candidate is an experienced professional that has demonstrated the ability to grow a smaller luxury or contemporary brand.
- Lead the execution of strategic plans in collaboration with owner
- Develop short-term and long-term plans and budgets to achieve business goals
- Assess current expenses and evaluate financial statements
- Establish annual and monthly sales targets
- Collaborate with Production team to optimize pricing, quality, and timelines
- Oversee improvements in ERP/PLM information systems
- Contribute to capital market development
- Seek opportunities to expand business with new store locations, showrooms, and distributors
- At least 10+ years’ experience in a leadership role growing a smaller brand
- MBA strongly preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience owning P&L
- Proven ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance several projects
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside the owner of the brand to transform the company into a strategic, forward-thinking brand.
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position.