Commercial Sales Manager
United Nude products are about clear concepts, elegance and innovation.
After the Möbius shoe, United Nude has launched countless other products. The current collection boasts twenty different styles of shoes in addition to the original launch product.
Today, the United Nude brand is sold in over 40 countries worldwide and United Nude has a booming retail business with flagship stores in Amsterdam, London, New York and Shanghai as well as proprietary stores in Cyprus, Croatia, Vienna, Tianjin, and two retail stores in Guangzhou.
You’re our brand ambassador and key contact, spearheading our expansion in the markets of North and South America. Strategic and operational your role is central in business planning and delivery, to maximize gross profits on all product lines.
You shape range plans and build market development plans with our Creative Director and leadership team.and then you drive them into action to deliver and raise our profit margins.
You define and drive a strategic sales plan that fits tightly with our marketing and communications.
As key contact with distributors and retail partners (offline and online) you’re the momentum behind the brand, securing the best accounts and driving brilliant strategy-aligned collaborations.
You lead and develop the wholesale teams in all markets as our business grows.
You’ve got your ear to the ground when it comes to key marketing events and trade shows, and make sure our brand is always at the right shows.
Continuously monitoring and analyzing data to bring brilliant insights and expedient solutions-driven reporting, is core to this role.
With a firm focus on balancing profit margins with excellent customer experience, you help us to optimize our inventory and distribution for max efficiency and cost effectiveness.
You bring enthusiasm and courage to explore, evaluate and exploit new market opportunities.
- We’re hugely excited about this market opportunity and we need you to match our enthusiasm with a passion and infectious energy to make it happen.
- You’re a familiar face on the fashion industry scene; you know footwear, and you know fashion (online and offline).
- You have bags and bags (stylish ones) of charisma, commercial savvy and a seriously heavy network of on-brand buyers and industry contacts.
- You’re a leader and an inspiring manager – spotting and nurturing potential in our junior colleagues.
- You're tech savvy and if you haven't used our particular systems before it won't take you long to get up to speed.
- You're smart, connected and succesful.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role