Roche Bobois is a world leader in furniture design and distribution. Working closely with renowned designers and with Haute Couture fashion houses such as Jean Paul Gaultier, Missoni Home and Christian Lacroix Maison, Roche Bobois offers a broad range of exclusive made-to-order designs, manufactured with a high level of customisation in small European workshops.
The North America Headquarter is looking for a US Subsidiaries Controller.
General Function: The Controller is responsible of guaranteeing the financial operations within the subsidiary as well as the respect of the company internal policies and processes.
The Controller will be reporting to the North America CFO.
-Oversee the accounting operations of subsidiary corporations, monthly closing, payroll
-Coordinate inventories and maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions
-Produce management reporting tools and analyze key business ratios
-Review all contracts and expenses
-Provide sales, margin and pricing analysis
-Issue timely and complete financial reports on a monthly basis
-Participate to the preparation of the corporate annual financial statements and budgets
-Produce quarterly cash flow statements
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues
- Strong management and interpersonal skills. Ability to supervise the accounting staff and to convince all levels within the business
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- High degree of self -direction and ability to make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated accuracy and timeliness in preparing reports and analyses
- Demonstrated aptitude and interest in learning an overview of several mainframe and PC-based systems.
- Demonstrated aptitude with Microsoft Office applications
- French speaking a plus
- Minimum of five years experience in finance/accounting, including strong analysis background and management experience.
- Retail and/or Direct to Consumer business experience preferred.
- MA/MS degree in finance, accounting or general business.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus