Digital Content Manager
Are you ready to paint the world pink? We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to join our growing team! As the Digital Content Manager you will work closely with the Digital Content & Merchandising team leading critical aspects of website experience, including managing on-site content and blog, driving and leading content ideation, assisting Content Coordinator with photoshoots (when necessary), homepage refreshes, new product launches, managing 3rd party vendors that directly correlate to the content on the site, work with cross functional teams to maintain brand integrity and constantly be up-to-date on competitors within the eCommerce industry.
This position will be based from Too Faced Corporate headquarters located in Irvine, CA.
Lead and plan the overall strategies and execution of Toofaced.com to drive the digital business while ensuring a best-in-class customer experienceDrive and support the strategy and process of managing content assets and creative usage of assets; influence campaign concepts by suggesting content that is compelling and drives intent to purchaseContent development across multiple platforms including email, websites, social media and other assetsContinually improve content process and opportunities – establishing best practices to drive a streamlined process while growing the quality and breadth of available assetsTracking of analytics, assessment of campaign effectiveness, and recommending suggested course of action based on analytical thinkingStay up to date and report on digital communication trends including sites, tools and applications from key competitorsDevelop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets. Collaborate with marketing, eCommerce, education and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.Create and publish engaging content for blog/website. Optimize content according to SEO.Edit and proofread site content. Provide reporting and analytics on performance of content.Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board. Stay up to date with new trends and developments and generate ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required4 years of experience in e-commerce and familiarity with social media a must
- Four years related experience in digital field
- Proven success managing E-commerce business initiatives from conception to implementation to delivery with quantifiable results
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and allocate resources effectively to focus on critical tasks
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong creative writing skills
- Knowledge of the content management process and an ability to track performance of marketing programs
- Track record of successful project management that involves cross-functional partnership.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Experience with blogging to achieve business goals
- Stays on top of the latest content components across several key retailers and continuously strives to raise the bar on operational improvement
- Competency with Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress or other blogging platform
- Experience in fashion or beauty industry preferred
- Experience with content management tools preferred