Director IT. Business Applications
Our proven recruiters are dynamic strategic sourcers, who perform tailored searches for each client and candidate.
We are masters in our field, innovators by nature, with a diverse and select network. We offer over fourteen years of HR and Recruiting results. We hold several professional certifications and memberships, both in the United States and the United Kingdom.
By remaining mindful of socio-economic megatrends and market influences, we find better opportunities for job seekers and connect employers with talent who are best suited for their brand-culture.
Whether you are a candidate or an employer, we ensure diligent attention to your needs in order to satisfy your goals.
Director, IT SAP Applications needed in Los Angeles, CA for a global consumer products
company. The role will oversee all technical business applications on a local and global level, while managing a small IT team. The ideal candidate will bring their SAP business analysis experience with core IT management and will have a proven track record of translating business requirements in to technical solutions. Hands-on professional partner needed to work with the Executive team and serve as a change agent to initiate and oversee a future SAP implementation.
- Stabilize current ERP system, prepare for the integration of a future global system based on
- Collaborate and align with business leaders to identify, define and roll out process
optimization and reduce inefficiencies in all areas.
- Ensure that all company users are properly supported by local team resources within a
consumer products environment, wholesale, retail, and DTC e-Commerce businesses.
- Ensure that all systems are running and able to support business operations at all times
- Oversee, review and delegate follow up for weekly service desk tickets and incidents
- Build the current company IT roadmap and future SAP roadmap in collaboration with the
senior management. Technical and functional oversight.
- Manage relationships with vendors, including negotiating rates, SOW’s, contracts as well as
development of their respective areas. Identify and assess new vendors for department
needs and initiatives.
- Prepare and provide formal weekly activity reports to the COO and key stakeholders.
- Maintain and document all wholesale ERP and retail business systems and processes,
update and clarify if needed, integrate best practices and process improvements.
- Improve user self-sufficiency: knowledge share, training sessions, clear communications.
- Manage a small team of Business Analysts and IT staff, provide direction, performance
management, KPI’s and timeline deployment strategies.
- Assist senior Executives as needed on various projects, requests, research, initiatives, and technical solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Normally requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Finance, or
- Minimum 8-10+ years progressive IT systems experience, with SAP FMS experience.
- Applications/ business analyst / financial systems - SOX experience appreciated.
- Manufacturing /consumer products industry required. Apparel wholesale industry is a plus.
- SAP FMS deployment, integration and road mapping required with ERP application
management and ability to guide change processes.
- ERP system expertise required and integration required
- Ability to provide direction to business users at all levels of the organization, technical and
- Proven leadership: Director level or Manager level (Senior); managing and motivating a
small team. Experience and desire to leverage colleagues, senior executives, and staff to
align with technical and financial goals.
- Operational; functional and hands-on technical capabilities within SAP FMS / EDI and WH management systems, ERP, PLM, Supply Chain and Finance systems
- Ability coordinate external vendors and maintain relations, handle negotiations, manage IT budget and timelines.
- Experience implementing an ERP software application or similar business-critical
application, systems conversion or deployment experience
- Comprehension and experience of wholesale business applications, with understanding of business analysis required, with some Systems Admin (wholesale apparel industry a plus)
- Full time, on-site, direct hire. Downtown Los Angeles, CA.
- No relocation, no remote.
HR Manager L.A.