Director of Retail
Fourth Floor (www.fourthfloor.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Luxury Accessories Company in New York City is seeking a Director of Retail to join their team.
The Director will oversee all boutiques in the US and Canada regions, and will work with cross-functional teams regarding the merchandising, training, and PR initiatives for each boutique. The Director will provide training, coaching, and support to Boutique Managers, as well as assist the HR department with recruitment.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-motivated professional with strong business acumen and excellent leadership skills.
- Develop business plans for each boutique and collaborate with boutique managers to meet established goals
- Create visual merchandising plans
- Oversee merchandising, stock, sales forecasts, and inventory for each boutique
- Manage P&L
- Implement new business ideas that provide external representation in the market
- At least 7+ years of experience in retail management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in multi-unit chain or department store channels
- Background in luxury goods and watches required
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Willingness and availability to travel locally and internationally up to 75% of the time
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills
Please submit your resume to be considered for this position!