Director of Technical Projects
More than the world’s largest men’s accessories company, Randa uses its scale and expertise to create and expand powerful brands, exceptional products and extraordinary shopping experiences. Randa: leading with accessories. Randa produces men's belts, small leather goods, neckwear, luggage, casual bags, jewelry, and seasonal accessories including footwear, hats, gloves, and gifts, bringing these to market through all channels of distribution, worldwide.
The Director of Technical Projects responsible for project management and technical architecture of the company technology. The projects are related to the company infrastructure, WAN\LAN, server Architecture, systems, configuration, Data Center infrastructure, administration and engineering. This individual will lead various projects, directs team member activities, and ensures successful implementation. Primary responsibility includes the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of systems infrastructure.
* Experience leading company wide and technical projects and team members.
* Ability to implement and manage infrastructure best practices and operational excellence.
* Ability to implement and manage Windows environments including Microsoft Active Directory network security, DNS, DHCP, Windows Servers and operations.
* Maintains system, network and software documentation
* Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the systems, including operational best practices.
* Communicate well with others in order to ensure they understand their new software.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
Work in an office environment.
* Comfortable with Microsoft Windows Server technology in a diverse network, along with Microsoft Back Office Products
* Strong knowledge and experience implementing and managing Microsoft Active Directory
* Working knowledge of TCPIP networking and WAN\LAN Architecture.
* Minimum Ten years' experience required
* Good communication skills.
* Possess problem-solving thinking capacity.
* Able to lift and move computer equipment in excess of 50lbs
* Experience in leading projects and other team members
* Knowledge of Red Hat Linux and iSeries a plus.
* Bachelor's degree recommended in computer science, Microsoft or similar certifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled