Marshall Retail Group is America’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace. For 60 years, MRG has provided clients with a portfolio of attractive, successful brands that turn pedestrians into window shoppers, window shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal, repeat customers. The premiere retail development company currently operates more than 160 stores across the United States and Canada.
We are looking for a Retail Sales District Manager to support the Baltimore/Virginia/DC area.
MRG is America’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace. The premiere retail development company currently operates more than 170 stores across the United States and Canada.
Do you want to be part of an energetic, goal oriented, sales team that is well known in the specialty retail world?
Do you want to be part of a work hard - play hard culture?
Only apply if you want to be part of this dynamic company.
Above all, are you ready to Create Unique Experiences for your team and customers alike?
The position will be home office based and must be within, or willing to relocate to, the assigned market.The District Manager will support all aspects of several diverse retail outlets in sales, staffing, training and new business development initiatives.Our locations are primarily in; airports, casinos, resorts, high traffic tourist destinations and travel retail venues.
·Home Office Equipment!
·Health, Dental and Vision Insurance!
·Amazing Employee Discount at all our stores, so check us out!
·90-95K based upon experience + bonus
·Comprehensive training opportunities in our Home Office in Las Vegas
· 5+ years of Multi-unit management experience
· Previous experience implementing internal field controls, policies, procedures and compliance
· Exhibit substantial knowledge regarding operation theories, leadership, management and analytical skills
· Financial management responsibility including P&Ls and budgets is required.
· Proven track record of successfully managing multiple task/projects
· Travel roughly 50% of the time
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, Outlook)
· Spur of the moment transportation required
· Additional Security clearance may be required depending upon locations
MRG will consider related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
APPLY TODAY! We can’t wait to meet you!
MRG shall not discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or political affiliation.
Some College Coursework Completed