e-Commerce Manager: Vendor Central Account
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: E-commerce Manager: Vendor Central Account
Company Description: Intimates Company
Location: New York, NY
MUST HAVE AMAZON VENDOR CENTRAL ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
The manager of e-commerce for a global importer of intimate apparel will be focused on driving the company’s direct to consumer initiative through the Amazon selling platform (3P) with a longer-term objective to leverage its e-commerce presence to the company’s own proprietary selling site.
- Point person directly responsible for both the development and growth of the Company’s online selling platform.
- Work closely with Merchandising to develop the appropriate assortment plan as well as ensuring the site is well merchandised according to company standards with product optimized for high conversion, making amends as necessary.
- Ensure that daily site maintenance is conducted; correcting product descriptions, product placement, new-item postings, out of stock item removal and functionality meets and exceeds company/customer expectations.
- Oversee customer service and fulfillment center to ensure timeliness and accuracy of order fulfillment, including detailed review of aged inventory and consideration of strategic next steps
- Develop time and action calendars with processes and procedures to ensure actions are successfully completed.
- Define overall marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of affiliate programs, paid search, SEO/SMO, social media and other web-based marketing programs.
- Directly responsible to report the e-commerce P&L to the management team on a monthly basis, providing accurate information on sales activity and profitability as well as discussing, managing problems /opportunities in existence.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital marketing and ecommerce operations
- A deep understanding of selling on Amazon, specifically Amazon Central platform
- Self-starter with ability to lead and function independently with proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in e-commerce platform administrative and marketing tools
- Excellent analytical, strategic thinking, and communication skills
Salary: Commensurate with experience