Ecommerce & Merchandising Coordinator
Faviana was born in the heart of New York City; a city marked by rich culture and diverse aesthetic. With inspiration around every corner, Faviana has adopted its intoxicating energy by incorporating it into every stitch of each collection. With the perfect combination of sophistication and versatility, Faviana provides a curated mix of designs that express, enhance, and elevate each woman’s individual identity as she celebrates the most important and memorable moments in her life.
Faviana is seeking an Ecommerce & Merchandising Coordinator to add to our team!
● Write creative product descriptions, upload new product images and manage the online product
life-cycle for spring & fall seasons across all product categories on three Magento websites: D2C
website non-ecommerce, D2C ecommerce website, and B2B website.
● Merchandise & style sequence the incoming inventory from a macro level (utilizing MAS90) while
maintaining an awareness of seasonality and product turn potential by keeping the different target
audiences in mind on all three websites.
● Work with the sales & marketing teams to generate reports on the bestsellers for B2B initiatives.
● Inform the marketing team (email marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising, website
artwork and landing page creation) with data on which styles to promote during key campaign
times based on inventory, research & user behaviors.
● Report and analyze the D2C ecommerce sales, generate best seller lists, and work with the
design team to optimize merchandise selection.
● Assist with photo shoot and video shoot production for ecommerce and lookbooks, including
model casting, and providing merchandising & styling direction on set.
● Work with the Brand Marketing Coordinator to create an integrated customer service program on
the D2C Ecommerce website.
● Work with the Brand Marketing Coordinator to create an initiative to increase the UPT’s on the
D2C Ecommerce website.
● Work with the Brand Marketing Coordinator to create an initiative to increase the amount of
customers interacting with the brand post-purchase by leaving a product review, uploading UGC,
creating an account, joining loyalty, referral, and/or ambassador programs or placing another
● Work with the Director of Marketing and the Director of Technology to improve the User
Experience touch points along the purchase path on the D2C Ecommerce website.
● Work with Marketing Team to create lookbooks and linesheets for the sales team prior to the April
and August Market Week’s.
● Vet various business intelligence platforms to optimize reports such as KWI, IBM Cognos, & BMS
while researching new vendors to expand & optimize ecommerce business.
● Research and analyze ecommerce trends as well as report on competitors.
● Develop, manage, and execute the strategies for Pinterest, Polyvore, and Faviana_Lookbook
● Supervise the Merchandising and Business Development interns.
● BA in Fashion Merchandising or Digital Marketing.
● 1-3 years ecommerce or online merchandising related work experience in fashion or retail.
● Website backend and photo uploading experience; preferably in Magneto.
● Understanding of SEO & SEM.
● Ability to use and report from Google Analytics.
● Fluency & advanced skills in the Google Drive Suite; especially Excel.
● Strong presentation and Powerpoint skills.
● Outstanding creative writing skills that demonstrate a passion for design and eveningwear as well
as a knowledge in dress construction, silhouettes, fabrics, and colors. Must have the ability to use
enticing CTA language that will resonate with our target demographic.
● Understanding of promotional campaigns within a marketing cycle and must possess the ability to
think strategically, conduct research and contribute to the marketing team & campaigns.
● Strong understanding of the user experience and customer journey within the ecommerce funnel.
● Timely and professional communication skills (both verbal and written) with internal team and
external vendors and stakeholders.
● Thorough understanding of Pinterest, Polyvore, and Instagram for business.
● Proficient understanding of other social media platforms such as Facebook & Twitter