Education And Artistry Manager
Too Faced Cosmetics is looking for a qualified Education & Artistry Manager with a passion for beauty to join our team based out of our corporate office in Orange County, CA. You will be responsible for improving and maintaining education and artistry content to promote brand awareness internally and externally with our retail partners. The role includes highly collaborative partnerships across numerous departments, including Product Development, Marketing, Sales, and Events while representing Education.
A successful candidate should have elevated makeup artistry skills, an understanding of beauty education as it relates to retail sell through, and the ability to engage, inspire, and execute trainings and events.
This role will report directly to the Senior Manager of Education Content Development, while also working closely with Sales and Events teams.
Key Responsibilities EducationAssist in strategy with makeup artistry development for internal field team to increase productivity Enhance Too Faced artistry positioning within retail partners to reinforce brand experience Spearhead Artistry Insider newsletter for freelance teams with artistry tips and link to sales results Marketing / WEBSupport digital flagship with makeup services for photo and swatch shoots Coordinate internal video content that is shared with internal teams and retail partnersMasterclassesProvide beauty direction for global retail eventsDesign face charts and step-by-step makeup tutorials, and Glamour Guides as requested Product Development Contribute high-level constructive feedback to Product Development team Test new products to be launched as requested Attend meetings with cross-functioning partners; take detailed notes to share with the team.
- 5+ years of makeup artistry experience and superior application skills
- 2+ years as an Account Executive or Brand Trainer
- Experience leading successful consumer-focused events and trainings
- Team-player – Collaborative and highly motivated to win as a team
- Exceptional communication skills (presentation/verbal/written)
- Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Experience and full understanding of the Sephora, ULTA, Macy’s, Nordstrom, and online concepts
- Proficiency with MS Office, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Adobe Suite experience is a plus