Fabric Coordinator / Sourcing - Iconic Women's Brand - 65k
PRM is the leading search firm in the fashion / apparel industry. Despite market challenges, PRM has expanded at a rapid pace, largely due to its talented team of search managers, all of whom have helped advance businesses within the world of fashion / apparel.
PRM has an unprecedented range of services designed to optimize the competitive nature and performance of client companies. We understand our vital role in the life cycle of fashion. As a result, our end goal encompasses a broad perspective; we are intrinsically passionate about the fashion industry and committed to participating in it's evolution and advancement.
Leading women’s brand is seeking a fabric coordinator/sourcing with experience in:
Eye for color
Counter sourcing fabrics
• Bachelors Degree, in a related field of study, or equivalent functional experience
• 1-2 years experience in the textile industry, preferably working on a fabric team
• Foundational knowledge of fabrics
• Strong organization, communication, and follow up skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to partner cross functionally and effectively with design, merchandising, sourcing and overseas offices
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications