Freelance Journalist in Fashion Business
FashionNetwork.com, leader in the professional fashion press, published in 10 languages, is looking to strengthen its international positioning.
We are currently looking for two part-time, freelance journalists to cover news stories in the US: One freelance journalist based on the East Coast and one freelance journalist based on the West Coast.
Report the latest news in the fashion, luxury and beauty sectors in the US and produce short, business-oriented articles in a timely manner.
The candidate will need to monitor the industry and keep in touch with press offices in the US. You will be working from home and reporting to the editorial team in Paris.
Regular work with around 5 articles per day. Payment will be made on a monthly basis upon submission of invoice.
- Needs to be attentive, autonomous and reactive.
- A strong knowledge in the fashion, luxury, sports and beauty industries in the US.
- Preferably with an education in journalism or economics.
- A first experience with the professional or economic press is an asset.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Experience in content management appreciated
Please send attached links to examples of your previous work