Freelance Marketing Manager
JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Job Title: Associate Marketing Manager: Digital Brand Management
Location: San Francisco, CA
This role is responsible for the development of customer facing product messaging across online marketing channels. This role will partner with the brand management team to develop a deep understanding of brand messages and the commercial plan and bring stories to life digitally. Decisions and planning are grounded in a deep understanding of the customer. This role will report to the Sr. Manager of Digital Brand Management.
• Build a strategic messaging and content plan rooted in key customer segments, taking into account brand needs, business needs and personalization efforts (pre-season and in-season)
• Write briefs for all site and email messages, ensuring the message hierarchy, customer need and product information are clearly defined
• Partner with brand management and online buying to gain a deep understanding of the global assortment, brand initiatives and online business needs
• Work closely with consumer insights to develop an understanding of our global/ regional customers- what they want/ need from our brand.
• Positive attitude and ability to manage change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, deal with ambiguity, and prioritize multiple projects
• 3+ years of relevant experience (retail, ecommerce, brand management)
• Customer focused lens for bringing to life brand and product stories
• Ability to effectively organize and share information.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (excel, power point)
• Exceptional communication skills (one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers and management)