General Manager – Luxury Lifestyle Store Nyc
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Lifestyle store in NYC is seeking a General Manager to join their team. The General Manager is responsible for ensuring all customers receive quality customer service in alignment with brand standards.
The General Manager will assist customers with purchase and return transactions and respond to customer inquiries or concerns. This role will also oversee members of the Sales team to ensure customer needs are met in alignment with company standards. Additionally, the General Manager will maintain organization throughout the store and help to elevate the store’s visual merchandising.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in retail and field management
- Strong knowledge of industry trends
- Ability to multitask and take on increasing responsibilities
- Experience working in luxury retail
- Excellent managerial skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Please submit a resume for consideration.