Global Marketing Director
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Brand is seeking a Marketing Director to join their team. You will be responsible for planning and executing strategic marketing initiatives for the brand’s women’s line. Your knowledge of global industry trends coupled with your extensive brand marketing knowledge will guarantee your success in this highly integral role.
- Strategize and execute seasonal and annual marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness within the target demographic
- Work with cross-functional teams to create sound media, PR, and social media plans
- Align all creative with seasonal brand messaging and goals
- Report on efficacy of campaigns using KPIs
- Collaborate with third party agency partners
- Use analytics to focus on key geographic areas of improvement
What you’ll need:
- At least 7-9 years’ experience in marketing; global luxury or fashion background strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Suite
- Effective relationship management and leadership skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly creative and innovative approach to projects
- Highly analytical, deadline-driven, and resourceful style of working
- Demonstrated ability to successfully multitask and adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Please submit your current resume for immediate consideration.