Graphic Design Intern
Whitewall is the only independent art and luxury lifestyle magazine. Published quarterly, Whitewall began to set new standards for high-end, luxury publications with its launch in March 2006. Since then it has gained international acclaim. The magazine aims to go beyond the stark white walls of the art gallery to reveal the personalities that shape the art world and other creative industries. Whitewall delivers an unprecedented intimate experience for the most discerning readers.
Whitewall Magazine is currently looking for a Graphic Design intern (part time position, flexible with student's class schedule).
Under the supervision of the CEO, COO and Marketing Manager, the Graphic Design intern is involved in tasks such as:
- Creation and updates for the publications' various media kits
- Creation of decks and proposals sent to luxury brands
- Creation of event invites
- Creation of new corporate signatures
- Assisting our artistic directors as much as needed on our print publications
- Create and organize a Whitewall Magazine image library.
Paid position, project-based remuneration. Applicants must have their own laptop.
Our graphic design intern should be proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.