JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
Title: HR Manager
Company: Apparel Manufacturer
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance
- Full cycle recruiting for all levels of the organization
- Organizational planning for all departments
- Employee relations including disciplinary procedures, management training, employee appreciation practices, and terminations
- Payroll for company of 100+ employees (salaried exempt/non-exempt and hourly employees)
- Performance reviews and improvement plans
- Compensation and benefits administration and review
- Company-wide communication regarding all policy/procedure
- Onboarding and employee development
- Employee labor compliance and regulatory concerns
- Employee counseling
- Employee safety and wellness programs
- Policy development and assessment
- Implementation of people-related services and policy
- Employment work sponsored visas and travel business visas
- Manage PTO tracking for all departments
- Work closely with CFO to maintain budgets
- Manage employee travel
- Manage employee corporate credit card program
- Office management including service contracts, catering, employee event planning, etc.
- BA in Human Resources, Business or Psychology.
- 6-10 years in Human Resources with experience in HR management position
- Strong knowledge of NYS and NYC labor laws
- Must be a multi-tasker and be able to prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HRIS, PEO and ATS systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite