Human Resources Manager
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Our client, a Top Contemporary Fashion Brand, is seeking a trustworthy and efficient Human Resources Manager to join their team in NYC!
In this role, you will take on a variety of HR and administrative responsibilities, creating and implementing HR initiatives that foster a vibrant, high-performing company culture. Your organized nature combined with your excellent interpersonal skills will make you an asset to the company.
•Answer all employee questions about benefits, payroll, recruiting, and policies
•Mentor and instruct employees on performance improvement, goal setting, and career development
•Manage any employee relations issues and facilitate conflict resolution
•Conduct exit interviews, create job descriptions for open positions, and coordinate new hire onboarding
•Administer health benefits and ensure regulation compliance
•Collaborate with agencies, sourcing, and recruiting talent
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Management, Business, Communications, or a related field
• Studies in organizational development a plus; startup experience a must!
• At least 3-4 years of HR experience in a creative industry (music, fashion, TV, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of all HR functions
• Knowledge of HR regulations and management
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to tactfully coach employees
• Solid level of integrity, discretion, and confidence
• Superb communication skills both written and oral
• Excellent writing abilities with an understanding of correct grammar
• Detail-oriented with the ability to problem-solve and multitask effectively
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that offers benefits, a clothing allowance, PTO, and Summer Fridays!
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.