Junior Graphic Designer
Faviana was born in the heart of New York City; a city marked by rich culture and diverse aesthetic. With inspiration around every corner, Faviana has adopted its intoxicating energy by incorporating it into every stitch of each collection. With the perfect combination of sophistication and versatility, Faviana provides a curated mix of designs that express, enhance, and elevate each woman’s individual identity as she celebrates the most important and memorable moments in her life.
Faviana is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to add to our team! This is a temp to perm position. Candidates may start as a part time intern/freelancer with potential for full time.
● Exemplify great attention to detail with post-production edit feedback directly to photographer and
videographer from photo shoots and video shoots to ensure exceptional quality images and
videos of new products.
● Possess responsive and exceptional organizational skills as the keeper of images, artwork, & videos.
● Design the annual spring catalog, brochure, posters and banners for retailer’s stores.
● Design line sheets (ipad PDF’s) and sales collateral for the April and August market weeks.
● Create micro ad’s for social media platforms & compile 8 content marketing packs per year and
distribute them to retailers.
● Create artwork and micro ad’s for the Glam & Gowns blog as well as provide video graphics and
editing feedback for the Glam & Gowns vlog.
● Design lifestyle banners, product banners, navigation dropdowns, category banners, and artwork
for the Magento website and the B2B portal.
● Design & update social media artwork (cover photos, profile photos, headers etc.)
● Design & create paid advertising artwork.
● Ability to edit, resize, and logo product photos, celebrity images, charity logos, and press features
● Assist with the design and development of landing pages on the Magento website.
● Develop, manage and execute the strategies for Faviana Youtube and Glam & Gowns Youtube
● Supervise the Videography and Graphic Design interns.
● BFA/BA in graphic design.
● Entry level with a minimum of 1-2 years of design related intern or freelance experience in marketing, fashion/retail, or ecommerce fields.
● Fluency & advanced design skills in the Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
● Provide a stellar portfolio that demonstrates a passion for design, creative range and conceptual thinking, but also strategic branding across all elements & areas of design and marketing communications.
● Understand file preparation and exporting for print and be able to communicate with outside vendors for production.
● Proficient in the Google Drive Suite.
● Strong understanding of typography and utilizing type within CTA’s for marketing purposes.
● Experience in video editing.
● Experience retouching & color-correcting photos.
● Strong, timely, and professional communication skills (both verbal and written) with the internal team and external vendors and stakeholders.
● Thorough understanding of YouTube for business.
● Proficient understanding of other social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, & Pinterest
-Must live in NYC area