JBCStyle is the leading full-service recruiting agency with a focus on the Fashion, Beauty, Action Sports, Retail and Home industries.With over a decade of experience matching key brands with their ideal candidates, we are uniquely positioned to support our clients looking for top talent and or candidates looking to take the next step in their career(s).
>Job Title: Junior Recruiter/Recruiting Specialist
>Location: Culver City, CA
>Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with leadership to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to determine staffing needs and timeliness of the recruitment process.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
- Publicize openings by posting them in appropriate outlets and work toward developing a pool of qualified individuals.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person).
- Make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of contingent employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Complete pre-employment screening requirements including but not limited to reference and background checks.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates. Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, social media, community network events, etc.
- Develop advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manage internal transfer process including screening, coordination of interview with hiring manager, etc.
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations.
- Manage candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates degree from an accredited college with major course works in human resources, business administration, marketing or related field preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.
>Experience r />
1-3 years of Staffing\Recruiting experience in high volume environment with the ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry to executive level.
- Principles and practices of customer service.
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, internet search engines and social media. Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment.
- Effective professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong recruiting skills, ability to attract and identify qualified candidates.
- Ability to comply with rules, regulations, laws and methods as related to debt collection.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to multi-task
- May be required to undergo and pass background check.