Key Account And Marketing Manager For Fashion Wholesale Company
Mary Frances Accessories is one of the leading embellished handbag & fashion accessories companies in the United States. We have been in business for over 27 years with a proven track record for a quality product, a loyal customer base. We distribute domestically & internationally to thousands of boutiques, department & chain stores & distributors. We are a bustling, friendly & upbeat office that currently employs 11 people.Our business is exciting and has many avenues for opportunity.
For this rare position we are looking for a top-notch leader to the fill the position in our company to grow our sales and manage our key accounts as well as our current customer base.You will also have the responsibility of supervising our in house customer service team, developing business and working with our outside sales representatives.We are seeking someone with experience in the wholesale industry & who excels in sales & people management. Industry contacts are a plus.Our current account base are retailers such as Anthropologie, Dillards, cruise lines, Lord & Taylor, Free People, Baublebar, International accounts etc.You will be a direct link with some of these customers.
This is a very impactful position to our company where you will be a leader and help guide daily management decisions. This position influences marketing endeavors & sales out-reach to existing and potential new customers.
This is a full time position, in a casual and friendly office located in Lafayette, CA .
* Leadership skills & personality
* Must possess strong sales skills and able to grow our sales via merchandising our product to
appeal to our wide variety of customers.
* Minimum 3 years wholesale experience preferably working hand in hand with major retailers.
* Must be able to analyze sales reports and understands the dynamics and timing with production
* Create & manage short & long-term projects for the business
* Ability to solve customer issues
* Excellent computer skills
* Website / e-commerce knowledge a plus
* Possess business savvy & analytical skills
* Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* Ability to negotiate