Key Account Sales Manager For Fashion Wholesale Company
Mary Frances grew up being influenced by the vibrant spirit and excitement of the San Francisco Bay Area. For over two decades she has taken her vision and passion for fashion design and forged them into an international venture using artistic influences from around the globe. Mary Frances has twice been named as one of America's fastest-growing, privately-owned companies by INC. Magazine. Mary Frances has also received the Accessory Designer of the Year award at the Dallas Fashion Awards; was acknowledged as "star of the show" during Paris fashion week for two consecutive years, and received the prestigious Best Design award in Milan for her 2013 and 2014 collections.
We are looking for a top-notch leader to fill the position in our company to grow our sales by landing new accounts, manage key accounts as well as our current boutique customer. You will have the responsibilities of supervising our in-house customer service team, developing business and working with our outside, independent sales representatives.
We are seeking someone with experience in the wholesale industry who excels in sales & business development. Industry contacts are a plus. Our current account base are retailers such as Anthropologie, Dillards, cruise lines, Lord & Taylor, Free People, Baublebar, International accounts etc. You will be a direct link with some of these customers.
This is a very impactful position to our company where you will be a leader and help guide daily management decisions. This position influences marketing endeavors & sales out-reach to existing and potential new
- Grow sales with both our existing account base as well as new sales opportunities in the retail world.
- Develop relationships with buyers, and our sales representatives.
- Work with our design team and management to help develop the line to what the market is looking for and with respect to current trends.
- Analyze reports relating to sales, customers stock levels and trends
- Trade show participation
- Help lead our in-house customer service team to improve our sales and marketing endeavors
Requirements & Skills:
* Leadership skills
* Must possess strong sales skills and be able to grow our sales via merchandising our product to appeal to our wide variety of customers.
* Minimum 2 years wholesale experience preferably working hand-in- hand with major retailers.
* Must be able to analyze sales reports and understand the dynamics and timing with production
* Create & manage short & long-term projects for the business
* Excellent computer skills
* Website / e-commerce knowledge a plus
* Possess business savvy & analytical skills
* Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
* Ability to negotiate