Logistics Administrator, High-End Accessories Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
A high-end jewelry brand with recognition worldwide is looking for a competent, well-organized Logistics Administrator to begin working with them on a full-time basis.
- Oversee all inbound and outbound shipments, cataloging in database
- Prepare external shipments, ensuring accuracy
- Shipping samples and product to consumers in a timely manner
- Interfacing with overseas and domestic vendors, as well as internal departments, regarding product distribution
- Work with IT department regarding any technical problems
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience working in ecommerce logistics, or a similar role
- Extensive familiarity with luxury retail or hospitality
- Proficiency in MS Office, SAP experience highly preferred
- Interpersonally savvy in all communication
- Good judgment and careful attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and customer service-oriented
Please submit your current resume to be considered for this exciting position!