fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Luxury Fashion Brand is seeking a Logistics Manager to join their team in New York City.
The ideal candidate for this role has a meticulous eye for detail, as well as the capacity to balance competing priorities.
- Manage allocations of sales orders
- Monitor shipping timelines
- Coordinate delivery schedules
- Upload all UPCs to catalogues
- Complete invoices for pick tickets
- Monitor open order reports
- Communicate with cross-functional teams regarding delivery issues
- Compile international shipment paperwork
- Previous logistics experience
- Solid understanding of RLM required
- Experience with EDI
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Spring Systems preferred
- Focused and deadline-driven
- Expert multitasking skills
- Computer savvy with a proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
Please submit your resume to be considered!