Luxury Womenswear Brand Ambassador - Event Retail Sales
Gomez-Gracia is a London based women's luxury designer label with a strong emphasis on tailoring of both woven's and jerseys.We work with high end fabrics including silks, jerseys, knits with hand embroidery.We are a small but rapidly growing team. The right candidate will be required to successfully work independently and under pressure but also as part of a closely integrated team.
Gomez-Gracia is looking for a motivated sales person, ideally with an existing high calibre client black book to join our team.
The successful candidate will be creating partnership opportunities with third parties such as corporations, charities and private individuals to co-host curated sales events. This is a fantastic opportunity for uncapped earnings at very high commission rates.
The clothing is feminine and sexy, with classic silhouettes that have a modern twist.We have a loyal customer base and extensive celebrity following.
You will be required to manage your own clients selling current inventory.Additional support will be provided in the form of access to our existing client database to make appointments and access to local brand ambassadors with experience to help guide you.
We are very flexible
- Join us part-time, alongside another job; this is a great opportunity to earn additional extra income
- Work hours that suit you; appointments only, on weekends, weekdays, evenings, etc. (minimum 25 hours per week)
- Flexible location; work from home
- Provide exceptional customer service experience; listening to customer needs and how best to fill those needs from your excellent knowledge of Gomez-Gracia's products and heritage
- Knowledgably advise clients on luxury fashion trends and developments, demonstrating a passion for fashion and luxury products
- Build and strengthen customer relationships; become a trusted fashion adviser. Exceed their needs
- Update and monitor our CRM tools to ensure customer retention
- Foster open, constructive communication with team members, be collaborative and find effective solutions
- Contribute to the visual merchandising in accordance with Gomez-Gracia standards
- Manage inventory replenishment and existing merchandise
- Ability to think outside to the box
- Proven sales track record
- Ideally a black book of existing clietelle
- Self motivated
- Excellent phone & communication skills
- Proven experience in a similar role (outside of fashion is OK)
- Ability to drive and exceed individual results
- Deep passion for fashion and luxury
- Thorough understanding of the brands concept and our demographic
- Excellent commercial awareness and customers attitude
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Team-player mentality
- Interest in luxury fashion
- Fluent English, other languages would be a plus