Marketing And Events Internship
Whitewall is the only independent art and luxury lifestyle magazine. Published quarterly, Whitewall began to set new standards for high-end, luxury publications with its launch in March 2006. Since then it has gained international acclaim. The magazine aims to go beyond the stark white walls of the art gallery to reveal the personalities that shape the art world and other creative industries. Whitewall delivers an unprecedented intimate experience for the most discerning readers.
- Coordination of Whitewall and Whitewaller media library and contact database
- Establishing a connection with brands
- Assisting on the magazine's circulation and distribution network
- Event planning and management of events guest lists
- Competition study
- E-newsletters and social media posts
- Assisting our Social Media rep as needed
- Uploading content for the Whitewaller mobile app
Candidates must show an interest (but no need for an expertise) in contemporary art, design, culture, lifestyle, and luxury goods. Punctuality is a must and candidates should have enthusiasm for taking on a variety of assignments.