Marketing And PR Assistant
Sisley is one of the worldwide leaders in the luxury cosmetics industry and the creator of phyto-cosmetology, offering beauty products made of the finest plant extracts and essential oils.
•Be the Mkg and PR manager right hand on a daily basis.
•Answer to countries’ requests on a day to day basis
•Help in the coordination between France and our countries in the region.
•Help in the organization of the annual seminars and conferences (distributor, BC’s, etc…) from planning to execution
•Execute all the local production for all creative materials (Print Advertising, OOH, POS materials)
•Create and send trimestral Newsletter
•Update training booklets products sheets
•Analyse and report on local launch results
•Update Monthly Wholesale/Retail Sales Report
•Weekly follow up on local social networks activities (instagram, facebook…) and reports to Sisley Americas and Paris
•Manage the usage of all Sisley tools available (extranet, Sisley share, Web press report)
PUBLIC AND PRESS RELATIONS:
•Do the local clippings and upload reports in the Web Press Report (both Latam at the office and from all our countries)
GENERAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT:
•Organize teams’ Monthly Expense Reports and deliver to Jade accounting
•Ordering all office supplies
•Ordering office Sisley stock + control usage
•Receiving and sending all deliveries (fedex, usps, mailbox). Opening and dispatching/organizing
•Manage office planning/activities/master travel schedules (Oversees office activities to make sure everybody is aware (meetings, special events organization)
• Ideally previous internship experience in the luxury industry
• Proactive, dynamic and self-motivated
• ‘’Startup’’/entrepreneur, hands-on profile, creative.
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Strong sense of luxury, brand image and sophistication.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish. French a plus.
• Proficient computer skills necessary - Microsoft Office (Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook).