Marketing & Business Development Manager
ISKO™ revolutionized the way we experience denim. With endless creative solutions, services and premium fabric performance, ISKO™ gives consumers the freedom to enjoy all kinds of styles through their favourite denim brands.
ISKO™ is the world’s largest producer of denim fabric, with 250 million meters of fabric a year. It creates the soul of jeans, the essence of the most popular fashion style that has become universal.
ISKO™’s vision is as international as the love for denim. It can adapt to different contexts and markets, becoming a point of reference for the most famous designers and inspiring new fashion trends.
The best way to describe our company culture is through our core values. ISKO™ stands for Quality, Innovation, Customer Focus, Respect and Compliance, Integrity and Trust, Happiness. Every individual in our global company shares the same Passion for Denim.
ISKO™ is part of the SANKO group, a multinational holding company characterized by a solid and well-established presence in the textile industry, which has invested much in cutting edge technology for its textile division. SANKO holding is strongly committed to research in the renewable energy field and to environment-friendly procedures.
To strengthen our global team, ISKO™ is hiring a full-time Experienced Marketing & Business Development Manager based in Los Angeles from the Textile / Fashion / Sportswear Industry.
The main role of this Senior Position is to partner with the management of key ISKO™ customers in the region to support sustainable profitable growth by enhancing the collaboration, ingredient brand awareness and understanding and use of the value of ISKO™’s Products and Services portfolio.
If you share our values and if you are able to be an excellent entrepreneur for ISKO™, then we would like to hear from you. We consider your application when you meet the requirements.
English is the working language at ISKO™, so please send your application in English.
To learn more about the ISKO™ company and our products, please visit: http://www.isko.com.tr/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iskodenim/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iskodenim/
- Be the ISKO™ counterpart for the (senior) management and decision makers of Key business partners in the region: develop and maintain relationships and ensure long term partnerships that result in sustainable business growth;
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions for all circumstances;
- Develop and execute highly effective and impactful collaborations, marketing actions, campaigns and sales tools that result in sustainable business growth;
- Increase Share of Wallet within targeted Key business partners, create new business opportunities for ISKO™ and the Sales organization;
- Build momentum by working closely with the leadership to execute promotional meetings;
- Leading as well as Supporting business Meetings;
- Increase market and brand awareness, working closely with the ISKO™ Brand Team and with the Country-Based Sales Team as well as ISKO™ HQ;
- Working closely with the ISKO™ Brand and R&D teams to provide relevant input form the market to generate new products and new sales leads and opportunities;
- Build momentum in the market through smart use of multiple marketing tools and marketing communication tools in collaboration with the ISKO™ Brand Team;
- Clear understanding of the Competitive Landscape;
- Stay in tune with market trends and be proactive to the developments within our targeted markets.
We are looking for someone with passion, who is a team player and has outstanding cultural affinity with targeted markets and accounts.
- Background in Fashion Retail, Denim Retail or Textile;
- Resident in Los Angeles;
- Entrepreneurial, creative and resourceful;
- 10+ years of proven and successful relevant experience in marketing, B2B business development and sales in the Fashion Industry;
- Self-starter who can take charge, plan and execute with confidence;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong creative and analytical capabilities;
- Nice to have: Japanse language skills;
- Flexible, willing to travel at least 70% and able to work in a hectic environment.