Marketing Director, Content Publishing
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at nearly 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom (http://pressroom.target.com/pr/news/news.aspx).
For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit ABullseyeView.com (http://www.abullseyeview.com/) or follow TargetNews (https://twitter.com/targetnews) on Twitter.
JOIN US AS A DIRECTOR, CONTENT PUBLISHING
Be responsible for the design and development of the content publishing capability for creating and delivering world class marketing content. Drive measurable impact, including productivity and efficiency gains for the Marketing organization at Target.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Director, Content Publishing, you’ll take the lead as you…
- Define content marketing strategy leveraging research based knowledge, including industry insights to deliver best in class marketing content
- Accountable for the design and operational model of new capability of content creation and delivery
- Partners with creative leadership to ensure content is driving results across channels
- Build relationships across the company, sharing progress with key stakeholders
- Manage cross-marketing (perhaps cross-enterprise) coordination and execution of the content strategy to ensure efficiencies.
- Design a flexible organizational structure; roles and ideal candidate profiles
- Lead standing up the new organization inclusive of training and change management within the broader marketing organization
- Ensures content that is completed internally and externally are aligned with goals defined by Marketing and reflects the Target Brand.
- Works closely with partners and senior leadership to ensure excellence in content creation.
- Presents work to key leaders (Marketing and Merchant VP/SVP teams)
- College degree required, graduate level degree preferred, marketing emphasis/major preferred
- 15 +years related work experience in marketing and brand strategy and communications
- Ability to think strategically and future focused, anticipating what is to come and potential vs. existing internal capabilities
- Comfortable with change and disruption
- External relationships/resources to leverage through design process
- Skills to design and bring to life a new organizational structure and working model
- Proven ability to communicate and work collaboratively across various functions
- Demonstrated effectiveness developing strong relationships with senior management and influence successfully
- Proven ability and experience in communicating vision to engage and inspire
- Ability to see solutions from a Guest’s perspective and deliver against business needs without sacrificing content vision
- Experience and ability to present to all levels of leadership with confidence