fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Our client, a Leading Luxury Handbag Brand, is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team in New York City.
The Marketing Manager will work alongside the Head of Brand to plan and execute brand and marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated professional with the proven ability to lead and manage a team to achieve marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to implement product marketing strategy
- Take an active role in managing the all marketing initiative timelines and schedules
- Manage digital brand content on various platforms
- Oversee cross-channel calendars for brand communication
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign performance
- Take on additional duties as necessary
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, ideally with some agency experience
- Experience managing cross-channel content
- Strong eye for marketing imagery and art direction
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Global marketing experience preferred
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Proactive and deadline-driven
Please submit your resume to be considered.