Fourth Floor fashion (www.fourthfloor.com) is an industry leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in fashion, placing creative freelance and full time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Established Bridal Collection is seeking a knowledgeable Marketing Manager to join their team.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for executing on-brand marketing strategy for the company. You will act as the liaison for the external PR/Marketing agency, manage the brand’s online presence across various ecommerce and social media channels, and oversee a small team.
- Supervise various marketing plans and projects in both print and digital
- Organize promotions and events
- Manage social media platforms
- Assist with new product launches
- Oversee all marketing activity and record results and findings
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions, and competitor information
- Communicate and work with media and advertising
- Take on additional projects, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Fashion or beauty background preferred
- Previous experience developing and managing marketing strategies
- Excellent technical marketing skills
- Demonstrated understanding of customer and market research
Please submit your current resume to be considered.