National Sales Manager
fourthFLOOR fashion (www.fourthfloorfashion.com) is a leader in fashion recruiting, catering to the Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Orange County markets. Entrenched in Fashion, Retail, Beauty, and Accessories, we partner with the biggest names in the industry to place creative freelance and full-time talent. We're committed to what we do. We listen. We make the right match between top talent and leading clients, cultivating career-long relationships.
Leading Baby Bedding and Accessories Company in Los Angeles is currently seeking a savvy and sharp National Sales Manager to join their team.
In this pivotal role, you will drive company sales through developing research-based business plans and successfully leading and motivating a sales team.
- Manage major accounts and set sales and profit goals
- Coordinate with the design and production teams to ensure product needs and opportunities are accomplished
- Create routine performance reviews for key accounts and develop business plans for profit growth
- Monitor the new product set-up process ensuring deadlines are met
- Develop an effective forecasting process for accounts
- Regularly travel to sales meetings, trade shows and major accounts
- Take on additional tasks as needed
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in sales management in the apparel/ baby industry
- Experience with big box retailers a must!
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to negotiate and close deals
- Tech savvy with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to work with a variety of internal and external groups
- Autonomous work ethic with passion to motivate a team of sales professionals
Please submit resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.