Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Goods Brand is searching for a Payroll Specialist to join their team in New York City. This is an exciting opportunity for a process-oriented professional looking to partner with a well-known brand!
The Payroll Specialist will oversee all payroll functions for the US and Canada, train new employees on software systems, and act as the point of contact for all payroll-related inquiries.
- At least 3-5+ payroll experience, preferably with a retail brand
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with multi-state payroll processing required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Ultipro, Ceridian, and SAP a plus
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems quickly
Please submit your resume to be considered.