Planner – Luxury Apparel Brand
Fourth Floor (FourthFloor.com) leads the fashion industry when it comes to recruiting, and sets the pace for others to follow. We partner with the biggest names in luxury, contemporary, active sports, children, accessories, beauty, and home. From freelance to direct hire, we pair our clients with trendsetting talent so they can stay ahead of the curve. We pride ourselves in building brands, and taking careers to the next level.
Luxury Apparel Brand is seeking a Planner to join their team in Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Planner to continue to grow their experience in Merchandise Planning while working for an established fashion brand. Ideal candidates for this role are those looking for potential growth into a Director level position.
- Manage budgets for new lines each season
- Work across various teams to develop seasonal merchandising plans
- Act as a point of contact between the brand and vendors
- Maintain records of sales and vendor relations
- Track inventory of products
- Communicate with various departments to ensure alignment of brand standards
- Prior experience in planning for a brand
- Working knowledge of the retail industry and relevant trends specific to apparel
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well interpedently and in a team dynamic
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and data manipulation and analytical reporting skills required
Please submit a resume for consideration.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.